Saturday, February 6, 2010
Worst blogger in the world....
Yes, that would be me! I was really "gung-ho" when I started this blog....then the reality of my life took over!!! Well, I really want to make up for lost time and do some "back-blogging" if that is even a term. My real reason for starting this blog was to have it as a photo-journal of our life...since I can't seem to get my regular scrapbooking anywhere near up to date and I can't seem to keep a journal either. So, bear with me while I try to catch up on a whole missing year of our lives.....2009. I have no idea where it went, although I have several memory cards full of pictures that I haven't downloaded either! :) I won't bore you with the little details...well maybe sometimes I will. It all depends on what I find on those memory cards. Here's to a more organized 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You go girl! I've done several catch-up posts. It's all good. I'll be looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteBTW, our adoption profile just went online with LDS Family Services. More waiting...
sheli...in my reader i thought this was amy and i was going to get on and tell her that yes, she had benn a horrible blogger. but it's you instead, so the chastising will be much more polite. i'm so excited to see and hear about your year, especially about your triathlon and your half marathon!
ReplyDeleteand could you please tell my sister i'm waiting for her to blog too?
can't wait!
xoxo
I can relate 100 percent. I have been back blogging as you called it since September or October and am still playing catch up. I can't wait to read some of your new posts!
ReplyDelete