Wow! It is hard to believe that Tanner is FIVE years old this week! Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that he was a tiny baby. I keep saying to him, "I can't believe my baby is going to be five years old!" Then he says, "Mom, I will always be your baby!!" I had to laugh...but it is true...he will always be my baby. Here's to many fun years ahead little boy! Love you tons.Sunday, January 25, 2009
Tanner is FIVE!
Wow! It is hard to believe that Tanner is FIVE years old this week! Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that he was a tiny baby. I keep saying to him, "I can't believe my baby is going to be five years old!" Then he says, "Mom, I will always be your baby!!" I had to laugh...but it is true...he will always be my baby. Here's to many fun years ahead little boy! Love you tons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Babies aren't allowed to grow up I thought. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tanner!
ReplyDeletelove, Aunt Chris
ps. love the new look
Can you believe how time flies? What a cute little guy and I love your family picture. You are so funny Sheli. I miss seeing you. I hope Tanner had a great day. WE need to get the kids together to play! I'll call you. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI like tanners chunk cheeks, it brightens his smile!
ReplyDeleteSheli, I am so glad you found us! This is a great way to keep in touch! good luck in you first TRI! You will be hooked! They are fun...Best of luck! I would love to hear how it goes. I will keep checking your blog for an update!
ReplyDelete