Friday, June 13, 2008

The Final Days of School...

Can it possibly be summer already??? It just seems like yesterday that last summer was here. Where has the time gone? Well, the last week a school was a busy one for the boys. There were many "parties" and great excitement on their part. We had a great school year with fantastic teachers. I hate to see the year end.

Here is Parker with his 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Baril. We will miss seeing her around next year as she is "retiring" to be a stay at home mom to her sweet little girl, Ella. Can't say I blame her.
Carter is enjoying the "fruits of his labors," i.e. a pizza party for mastering 30 sight word lists (300 words) this year. He worked very hard to get those sight words done. He has had an incredible 1st grade year.
Here is Carter with his 1st grade teacher, Ms. Ecklund. We love her to death! She has been the most amazing teacher and such a great friend this year. She is going to be teaching kindergarten next year, so we hope she sticks around for at least another year so Tanner can have her.
Mom, Dad and Parker at the year end awards assembly. Parker received honor for all A's the last trimester, the Principals all year honor roll and a special honor in math. We are so proud of his accomplishments.
Here are the boys on their last day of school. Now on to 2nd and 5th grades! WOW!

2 comments:

  1. Sister Jorgensen!! This was a surprise. You are the only Jorgensens I know, so I clicked on over. :) I found your cute blog through Emily Leavitt's. It's good to see you and your family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are huge!!!!! how can they possibly be that old??

    ReplyDelete