Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Red Rock

After church on Sunday, we decided to go on a little adventure. The kids were getting cabin fever....once again, it had been raining on and off all day. We took everyone up to Red Rock and let the kids climb all over the rocks. They had fun and it was better than being cooped up in the house all day. The weather was perfect. As you can see, there were lots of clouds, but we only got a couple of sprinkles. It was around 59 degrees....which is so unheard of for this time of year.

We went to Pine Creek where the kids found lots of rocks to "rock hop" on, all the way up the stream. I think they even found some tadpoles.

Parker and I found this hollowed out tree.
Parker and Teghan mosey up the trail...
This is the only pictures I could get of all the kids together at one time. Caden wasn't thrilled!
This was a new area we hadn't explored before called "Sandstone Quarry."
Carter, our little climber.
This is the only picture that Caden would "allow" me to take. He is looking at the camera, but he did give me a side glance.
Carter was in heaven having lots of rocks to climb on.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Ben and I have yet to go up there. You'll have to let us know where you go.

    Kyndra and I are going tomorrow night to see What Happens in Vegas at Red Rock at 9:25 while the boys are on the campout. We'd love for you to come. If you can come, meet us there at 9:10. It's casual, feel free to invite anyone. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - we changed our mind. We're going to see Emma Smith tonight at Village Square at 9.40. Meet in the foyer early or just come find up in the theater. Hope you can come!

    ReplyDelete