Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sledding at the cabin





Thanks to the new driveway we built up last year, sledding is just steps from the door! The boys are having a great time seeing how far down they can slide. OK, I am new to this so I can't figure out how to move my pictures around without deleting. Notice in the last picture the yard hydrant (far left, red handle in front of the ATV tires) barely peeking out from the snow. It is pretty deep!

1 comment:

  1. of course you are taunting me with those amazing pictures. I want so badly to be there right now -- nothing sounds more wonderful than snuggling down in front of the fire and doing some sudoku while the kids run around outside in the snow, then sharing steaming mugs of cocoa while they warm themselves in front of the fire...I'm getting sad just thinking about it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete